Whether you want to watch live TV, sports, news, record your favorite TV programs to watch later, or browse an impressive archive of past shows, YouTube TV Subscription is the perfect choice for you.
YouTube TV costs $ 64.99 per month, and the service has numerous ways in which you can interact with the content and range of programs offered that makes YouTube TV an excellent service.
How to set up an account on YouTube TV:
- Using a Mac or other PC, switch to Location YouTube TV on the web. On an Android device Download the YouTube app TV from the App Store. As you cannot subscribe through the YouTube app on an iPhone or iPad, but you can only watch YouTube TV on these devices.
- Once there, log into your Google or YouTube account.
- Tap or click the button (Try it free) to start your free trial.
- Share your home location and zip code.
- Review the total price and networks included in your membership, then tap or click (Next: Add-ons).
- Select any premium networks to add to your membership by selecting the circle next to each network, then tap or click (Next: Sign out). You can also add these channels later if you decide you want more.
- Enter the credit card you want to use for your membership, or connect your PayPal account, as you will be charged after the free trial period ends, but you can cancel anytime before this date.
- Tap or click (Free Trial) or (Buy) if you’ve already used up your trial version to finish the process.
How to watch YouTube TV on Smart TV:
You can watch YouTube TV on most smart TVs and gaming systems, as options include (Apple TV), (PS4), (Roku), (Xbox One), (Android TV), (Fire TV), and select models from Samsung, LG, and ( Vizio). You can also cast to TV using (AirPlay), (Google Chromecast), or a TV that supports (Chromecast).
Just note that even if you have a 4K TV and streaming device, YouTube TV cannot stream in 4K.
It is worth noting that the YouTube TV service is currently available only in the United States of America, and we hope that it will reach the rest of the world as soon as possible.