The use of Microsoft Teams is not limited to video chatting, but also adds a great experience to attending video meetings and lectures in simple and uncomplicated steps. It also gives you a free trial for one year. For Office 365 users, MT can be used according to their paid annual plan.
It also allows you to make unlimited voice and video calls, as well as provides you with a storage capacity of 10 GB to store the files of your entire team and a capacity of 2 GB for each individual, and it is compatible with a large number of other business applications so that you can share them through it, and it comes The free trial version of the application is very limited, and the application is mainly intended to attract more customers to the paid Office 365 service.
Use Microsoft Teams for video meetings for free
You may also like: iPhone 13 specifications, price and release date
Installation and data logging
We can start using Microsoft Teams by installing and registering your required personal data through the following:
- Head to the site Microsoft Teams From here through the browser.
- Click the Register for Free button to get started.
- Enter the user name and then choose the purpose of using the program, whether it is for school, friends, family, institutions and businesses, then click Next.
- Type the password, as well as confirm your name, company name and any other required details that you can fill in and choose between using Microsoft Teams through the web browser or the application on the smartphone. With the installation of the Teams application for Windows, you will get many features and take full advantage of the application.
- You can download the application either on Android or iPhone below:
Team Invitation to Microsoft Teams
In order to use Microsoft Teams properly, you must invite your team or friends and family on the application through the following:
- At first, confirm the name of the institution to which it belongs on the screen that will appear to you
- Go to the “Invite people” link in the sidebar
- You can invite them through e-mail by typing the e-mail of people or sharing “shareable” and then click “invite people”
Note that new free users do not have any organization to search and you can invite people to your organization by clicking on your profile picture in the upper right corner, and then clicking on “Manage org” as shown in the image below.
You can always use Microsoft Teams for video meetings easily through the Google Chrome browser, Edge browser, or through the Microsoft Teams app, and note that the Firefox browser is not supported by the Teams app.
You can start meetings by clicking on the meetings icon on the right toolbar
You can also customize some elements before the meeting, such as adding the name of the topic, the appointment of the meeting, the ability to disable the video or disable the sound, then Click the Join Now button to start the meeting You can invite other people to the call by copying the meeting link or sharing it via email.
You can also control the video and quality elements during the meeting, as well as audio and sending to other screens, as well as call end and video mode settings so that the other person’s picture appears on your screens or appear together, or use Together Mode so that it displays you all in a virtual environment such as the hall.
These were the most important points that you can rely on when you start using Microsoft Teams to conduct remote meetings.