You can now easily update the “Touchpad” so that it can address the errors and problems that appear in its use, whether slow or late in response, and given its importance in some cases when the mouse is not available or for users who were able to get used to it, so we have provided a guide through which you can Install the update or delete the update and install it again if you encounter some errors and this includes all of Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Update or reinstall the “Touchpad”
You might also like: How to update graphics cards drivers in Windows 10
Touchpad update from the manufacturer’s website
You can go directly to the website of the manufacturer of your laptop in order to get the latest update of it by doing the following steps:
Reinstall the touchpad update
If you are facing some errors in your laptop’s touchpad, you can try to uninstall the touchpad driver and install it again Windows 7/8/10, through the steps shown below:
- Type “Device Manager” in the search field on the taskbar.
- In the Device Manager folder, select Mice and other pointing devices Then click on it from the right mouse button and choose from the small list Uninstall Driver to delete and click OK
- Restart the laptop and then you can return to the list above to choose your laptop type and model and then download the update.
- Note that you can repeat the same steps in case you want to download the update instead of removing it, you just have to choose Update Driver
Touchpad update with iobit driver updater
It is one of the leading programs in searching for updates for the drivers for your computer and this includes updates for the touchpad, updates for the sound card, graphics and other parts of your computer or laptop.
It can also improve the performance of your computer in terms of games by supporting the device with the necessary drivers to ensure smooth performance and avoid errors in corrupted or non-existent files, and you can do this through the following steps:
- Head to the downloads folder on your device and install the program, which is very simple.
- Click on scan to scan the drivers that require updating and then update each driver separately if you choose the free version, and you will find among them the touchpad update when a special update appeared for it.
This was the best way to easily update the touchpad, to ensure it worked consistently and without errors.