Sometimes it can be a feature (menus) Lists The Twitter platform is a great way to improve your experience of using it, as you can create different lists, such as: lists for different companies to categorize them, or a list for friends and family members to track their tweets, or a list of news accounts that you enjoy following them to get the latest news, and you are also in lists Others can help spread your tweets when they are shared heavily.
However, sometimes you may find yourself on a list that you prefer not to be in, such as: someone adds you I think you agree with their opinion about an issue after reading your tweets, or someone may add you in their own list to target and harass you, for this Checking your Twitter account regularly to ensure that you are not on any listings you prefer not to appear is absolutely necessary.
Here’s how to remove your account from others’ Twitter lists:
- Open a web browser on your computer, then log into your Twitter account.
- On the home screen, tap the three dots on the left side.
- In the menu that appeared to you, click on the “Lists” option.
- On the main listings page you will find all the lists that you have previously created or added to.
- Click on the three dots on the top right, then choose (the menus you use) Lists you’re on from the popup menu.
- All the lists you are on will appear at the top of the page.
If you find that you are on a list that you would rather not join, you can exit that list by temporarily or permanently blocking the person who created the list, and to do so, follow these steps:
- – Use the previous steps to access the listings page.
- Tap on the list you don’t want to be in anymore.
- Click on the list creator account name, and you will be taken to that person’s profile page.
- On the list builder page, click on the three dots on the right side of their profile picture.
- From the menu that appears, press the Block option, then confirm the command.
Now, this account will be banned and your account will be removed from any Twitter lists created by this account.
Notice: If you do not permanently ban this account, it can always return you to the lists created by it or it may appear on the list of someone else who may add you after following you in the list created by this account, so it is very important to check from time to time from your account to see which lists are added To her on Twitter.