The problem of the white screen occurs suddenly, whether in your laptop or computer, it may appear during use or while opening the laptop and may last for a few moments and disappear or last for a period of up to a few minutes and may disappear with restarting the device.
Below we will guide you to a great number of solutions that will help you get rid of them permanently so that you can use your laptop or computer smoothly without the white screen of death.
Solve the problem of the white screen in the laptop
Reboot the laptop
A specific application or file corruption may cause the white screen problem in the laptop, so we can restart the laptop through the power / power button by pressing it long until the device turns off and restart again and the solutions below will help you if the white screen appears periodically and disappears.
Remove any external hard drive or USB
In some rare cases, restarting may not be enough to solve the white screen problem, which you have to make sure that your computer or laptop is not connected to any USB devices. This may include a mouse and keyboard as well, as well as an external hard drive.
And reboot again and if the white screen disappeared, reinstall everything separately and reboot to identify the cause of the problem.
Among the common reasons for the appearance of the problem of the white screen in the laptop and computer is not to update your graphics card / graphics card, and you can do this in several ways.
You can count on one of the tools Update drivers for PC 2021 Or you can do it manually as shown below.
- Right-click on the Windows Start icon tab.
- A menu will appear for you to choose Device Manager and make sure that you are in Administrator mode.
- Search the list for Display adapters and click on the arrowhead on the left to bring up the mini-menu.
- The name of the motherboard’s internal graphics card and the external graphics card will appear.
- Right-click on the name of the external graphics card and select Update Driver.
- Choose Automatic search for graphics update.
- After completion, restart the laptop/computer again and you will notice that the problem is resolved, and if it still exists, you can press Uninstall Device, then install it again and reboot.
Entering Safe Mode
One of the great solutions to a large number of problems and errors on Windows is to enter the safe mode, which allows you to run the device with the basic programs necessary to run and disable any other programs.
Your device is turned on based on the default settings that are necessary to boot, and this helps you to identify the programs that caused a problem, whether it was a white screen or something else.
And you can find out how Run safe mode in windows 10 In more than one way, as well as getting out of it from here.
Other important solutions
There are a wonderful number of solutions that are indispensable in fixing a large number of errors and problems, including the problem of the white screen in laptops and computers.
This is done through the following steps:
- Click on the Windows start icon and select “Settings”.
- Choose Update and Security.
- In the menu on the left, choose Windows Update, then choose Download.
- Wait for the update to complete and then restart the device.
or you can download Windows Update tool If you notice that there is a problem with the update or that it is stopped.
remove windows updates
You may notice that the problem appears after downloading a Windows update, so you can remove it through the following:
- Repeat the first two steps above
- Choose View Update History.
- Choose Uninstall Updates.
- Choose the update that you noticed the problem after downloading and delete it.