Call of Duty is one of the most popular mobile games within the Royal Battle game, and the game is characterized by high graphics and the distinctive game method, in addition to the variety of options within the game, however, players face many problems in the game, including the problem of Call of Duty Mobile and the slow game significantly. This problem is very annoying as it leads to the loss of players due to the inability to control the game well, but fortunately there are many effective solutions to this problem, which we discuss with you below.
Call of Duty problem of crashing while playing
There are many solutions to the problem of Call of Duty Mobile crashing, try the following solutions in order to get rid of the problem completely, and do not forget to restart your phone after doing the following steps:
- Clear game cache: This solution is very effective in solving game blocking problem as well as many other problems of applications in general. Enter the application Settings On your phone, then choose Applications or Applications and notifications After that, scroll down and tap Game call of Duty Now make a choice Storage Then Delete temporary storage.
- Clear the phone cache: It is possible that your phone’s cache full is the reason for this, so it is a good idea to delete the cache by starting the phone in recovery mode and then wiping the cache.
- Update the game: It could be that the problem of lagging in the game is caused by a bug in the current version of the game, in which case you will need to update your game as the new versions solve these errors. To update the game, go to Play Store Then search for the game by typing call of Duty In the search box, then click on the game from the results that appear, and if any updates are available, you will find a button Update In front of you click on it.
Solve the Lag problem in Call of Duty game
- Adjust graphics settings: Many players adjust the graphics settings to the highest possible options, but in reality this will affect the game’s performance greatly, especially in relatively weak phones. To change the graphic settings, launch the game, then click on the “gear” settings icon, then choose “Audio / Graphics”, and now set the graphics settings to Medium or Low.
- Stopping other applications: When you run many applications on your phone while using Call of Duty, this leads to pressure on the RAM on the phone, and in this case you will notice severe lashes in the game, so it is preferable to stop all other applications running in the background.
- Leave the phone a little: If you have been using your phone for a long time, its temperature rises significantly and this affects its performance very much, so you should leave the phone resting a little.
Solve the Internet problem in Call of Duty
It is very important that you have a fast and stable internet connection so that you can use Call of Duty well, it is known that the game needs fast internet, and you can check your internet speed by using one of the sites that do this such as Fast.
Make sure to update the game to one of the versions as there are many errors in the game that lead to unstable connection during play, but the developers solve these errors in the updates. It is also a good idea to change the server in Call of Duty until you find the best stable server.
Here too: VPN apps to run Call of Duty on Android