Remove FRP OnePlus 7 – Bypass Google Verification OnePlus
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP OnePlus 7 – Bypass Google Verification OnePlus easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
OnePlus 7 Specifications
OnePlus 7 released in May 2019. OnePlus 7 comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM. The OnePlus 7 has a 6.41 inches Optic AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, OnePlus 7 runs on Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.80 GHz Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 chipset, and powered by a 3700mAh non-removable battery. The OnePlus 7 comes with a Dual camera 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your OnePlus 7 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your OnePlus 7. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Remove FRP OnePlus 7
- Power ON your OnePlus 7.
- Connect your OnePlus mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code (don’t enter the pin code)
- Remove the sim card.
- In Not signed In, Swype from the Left then Tab on the Setting logo & Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass apk:
- Install FRPBypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your OnePlus 7 & you have successfully Remove FRP OnePlus 7 – Bypass Google Verification OnePlus.