There are more than way to speed up Windows 10 Users of this operating system are looking for it in order to protect it from any performance problems. In this article, we present several easy ways to do it efficiently.
More than one way to speed up Windows 10
Do you want to make your device faster? We can help you do just that by offering more أكثر way to speed up Windows 10 It is as follows:
Changing the characteristics of energy use
If you use the power saving option in your Windows, this will greatly reduce the speed of the device, so you should stop this option immediately and choose high or balanced performance instead
This is done through the following steps:
- Open control panel
- Choose Hardware and sound, and then Power Options.
- You will find two options in front of you, one of which is Balanced and the second is energy-saving. Choose a balanced one.
Disable startup programs
One of the most important reasons for the slowness of Windows 10 is the presence of many programs running in the background of the device, and there may be many of them that you do not use periodically, which constitutes a load on Windows for no reason, so stopping these programs from working is a way to speed up Windows 10 with guaranteed results, and this can be done By the following steps:
- Press Ctrl-Shift-Esc to run the task manager
- You can also right click on the ostrich bar and choose task manager.
- Choose from its startup or startup tabs.
- You will see a list of all the programs that run offline when you start windows 10.
- Choose the programs that you need to stop working on, and press Disable.
- This will not stop these programs from working permanently, but will stop them from working when the device is replaced.
If you want to learn more about some programs before removing them from the list, stop on them and click Properties.
See also: How to reset windows 10 password from USB flash drive
Use ReadyBoost to make caching on windows 10 faster
Winows10 automatically caches some temporary data that it needs to work on the device’s hard drive, so that it can be easily restored when it wants to.
If your hard drive is an SSD, this process is faster than if it was a regular type, but there is still a way to make this process faster, which is to use ReadyBoost
The idea is to make Windows store its temporary data on a flash drive instead of the hard drive itself. This makes fetching temporary data from it much faster, and it is considered the best way to speed up Windows 10, and this can be done by following these steps:
- Connect the flash memory to one of the USB ports on the device.
- It is preferable that the flash memory supports USB 2 or higher, and the higher the number, the faster the device.
- For faster speed also use a large flash drive, preferably twice the size of RAM.
- Plug in the drive, open file explorer and select this computer
- You will find the name of the flash memory is there so stand on it.
- Right click and select Properties, and from the ReadyBoost . tabs
- Among the options, you will find using a flash memory as a cache memory
- Among the options is also specifying the desired cache size. It can be left as is or customized as you like.
- Choose Personalization for the device and then Apply, but if a rejection message appears, this means that there is a problem with the flash memory that you are using and it is preferable to replace it.
It will take some time to notice the improvement in performance, until the flash memory is filled with temporary Windows data, but if you happen and find that the performance has not improved significantly, replace the flash memory with one of a much larger size.
In this topic, we learned about more than one way to speed up Windows 10, and there are still some other tricks that we will learn about in an upcoming article, God willing.
See also: How to change or reset windows 10 passwordباس