Download Stock Rom / Firmware Combination for Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt Core
|Language||Multi Linguagem / Language|
|Android version||7 Nougat|
|Date||August / 2020|
|Size / Size||644 MB|
Combination File J7 Nxt Core SM-J701F U9 Binary 9 Bit 9
File name COMBINATION_OLB_FA70_J701FXXU9ATH1_OLBFAC_CL11591699_QB33706821_REV00
More information or how to read a Combination file << HERE >>
Tutorial to install Stock Rom / Firmware Combination on Galaxy J7 Nxt Core SM-J701F
Using Odin, follow these steps below.
- Install the Samsung Drivers.
- Odin Compatible with your device ON HERE.
- Put the phone in Download Mode (POWER + VOLUME DOWN + HOME BUTTON)
“Note, this key combination may vary depending on the model”
- Connect the Cellphone to the Pc (original or good quality cable).
- Check if your phone has been recognized by Odin.
A blue bar with the COM port ID indicates that the cell phone has been recognized.
“Note, the color of the bar may be different according to the Odin version”
- Click on AP or PDA , select the unzipped rom combination.
- Click on Start, wait for the process to finish.
The information described above was taken from the of the file,
we are not sure if it is correct, feel free to send it to us
a correction through the comments, we appreciate your contribution.
We are not responsible
for any damage caused to the devices.
The responsibility rests entirely with the user.