Whether you want to redo Phone IPhone to its first place when you bought it, or wanted to sell it or give it away to someone else, you first need to make sure that you wipe and clean your iPhone data, including your photos, messages and files. It may only take a few steps and a few minutes, to make sure your personal data is protected that it is no longer on the iPhone you want to give up.
How to backup iPhone:
Before doing anything, make sure you have an updated backup of your iPhone, as you are (iCloudIt automatically creates a backup overnight, as long as you are connected to the Wi-Fi network, but the manual backup will make sure you are completely up-to-date. This way, you are still keeping your data somewhere before wiping this data from the phone.
- Make sure your iPhone or iPad is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Connect the device to power if it is low.
- Head over to the Settings app from the Home screen.
- Click on the (Apple ID) logo at the top.
- Click on (iCloud).
- Scroll down and click (iCloud Backup).
- Press the switch to turn it on.
- Choose Backup Now.
Wait for the iPhone backup to complete before proceeding further, as another option is to back up the device using a computer.
How to delete all data from the phone:
As long as you use a passcode, the devices running on the iOS system are encrypted, and this means that accessing your data is as simple as getting rid of the encryption key, however iOS will continue to wipe the device and return you to the first setup process, so that you have a device Clean to start with or sell.
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen.
- Now tap on General.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Reset.
- Choose Delete All Content and Settings.
- Tap on Delete Now.
- Enter the passcode.
- Enter your Apple ID password to turn off (Activate Lock) and remove the device from (Find my iPhone).
Once the scanning process is complete, you can set it up as a new device, restore the backup, or give or sell your device to someone else without worry.