Sometimes; The melody of a song may get stuck in your mind, but you don’t remember its name or any of its lyrics, and you want to get to that song. Previously, that was difficult, so Google introduced a new feature that helps you access this song by singing the melody in a clear voice only, as the song lyrics, artist name, or the perfect voice are not required.
Google has added a new feature to its search engine called Hum to Search that allows you to find the song that you only remember part of its melody by humming this melody in any way you can do it.
This feature is available in the (Google) app Google For mobile devices, do not worry; You don’t need a perfect sound to use it, as it works with buzz, whistling, or whatever else you can do to mimic melody stuck in your head.
This feature relies on its work on machine learning techniques to identify the matching songs, as Google will show you the results based on the likelihood of a match with the melody, and then you will be able to click on any result from the search results to listen to the songs that appear to you, just as you would any Another song I searched for on Google.
Then; You can select the best match and explore information about the song, artist name, view any accompanying music videos or listen to the song via your favorite music app, and find the song’s lyrics when available.
Here’s how to use Google’s new humble feature to search for songs you don’t remember:
To use the new (Humming to Search) feature; You must update the Google application in your phone to the latest version through the store Google PlayIf you are using an iPhone or an iPad, you can download the application from App Store.
- Go to the Google app on your phone.
- Click the microphone icon in the search bar.
- When the listen screen appears; You will see a button (Search A Song), click on it.
- Start humbling the melody of the song you are trying to identify, as this tool can also help you identify songs or music tracks that you play on your device and want to know more information about it.
- If Google is able to find similar results, the results will appear classified in matching proportions, and if your song does not appear at the top of the results, you can click on the option (more results) More results.
- If Google is unable to recognize the song, it will show you a message saying (No identical result was found), and here you can click on the option (Try Again) that appears for you to try again.