The iPads provided by Apple are considered one of the best productive devices that can be relied upon to perform many tasks, but sometimes you may lose the password or Apple ID and in this case you will not be able to use your iPad normally, and for this you will need a method Unlocking the locked iPad in case you forgot the id or password so that you can use the iPad again.
If you forget the password, you will not be able to use the iPad at all, as every time you enter a wrong code, the iPad extends the waiting period, and this is a security feature on the device that prevents intruders from using it, while if you forget the Apple ID, you can unlock the iPad, but you cannot perform some tasks On it, such as downloading applications or uploading files, etc., and in this topic we offer you a way to unlock the locked iPad in case you forget the identifier or password. You can use the following methods on any iPad, regardless of the model.
Restore your Apple ID if you forget it
In many cases, you may forget your Apple ID, especially if you rely on a fingerprint in App Store purchases instead of using the ID, but fortunately Apple gives you a way to retrieve your Apple ID if you forget it through the website, and here are the steps Below:
- First, log on to the website appleid.apple.com And that is through the browser on another device.
- After that, click on “Forgot Apple ID or password” at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, you will need to enter the email associated with your Apple ID and then click Continue.
- You will be asked to confirm your phone number, and after doing so, click Continue again.
- Now a notification will be sent to all devices associated with your Apple ID, click on Allow, or click on Show and then follow the steps shown to you to reset the password.
- If you cannot access any other device with the same Apple ID, you can solve this problem by clicking on “Don’t have access to your devices” at the bottom of the page.
- The next page provides you with additional options to reset your Apple ID password which are as follows:
- Reset the password while setting up a new device, such as a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
- Use another person’s iOS device with the Find my iPhone feature.
- Can’t get to another iOS device also offers a third option, which guides you through additional steps on the site.
Also read: Best Free and Open Source iPhone Applications 2021
How to unlock a locked iPad – forget Passcode
When you forget the password or Passcode of the iPad, it may be impossible to restore it again, and the only way to solve this problem is by doing a factory reset of the iPad, which means deleting all the files on it, but while setting up the iPad again you can restore the backup copy of the data, Here are the steps below:
- First, open the internet browser on any device, then log in to ICloud website And log in to your account by entering the data.
- If you have two-factor authentication set up on your account, a code will be sent to all of your Apple devices, and of course you will need this code to continue signing into iCloud.
- After that, choose Find iPhone, and when the map appears, click on All Devices and choose your iPad from the list.
- When you click on the name of your iPad from among the devices, a window will appear on the right, and this window contains three buttons, which are Play Sound and Lost Mode (this option locks the device completely) in addition to Erase iPad, which erases the data.
- Click on Erase iPad and follow the instructions on the screen, it will ask you to verify the device, and once this is done, the iPad will be reset.
Important note: You must make sure of the name of the device that you choose, make sure that it is the iPad so that you do not delete the data from another device, it is also very important that your iPad is charged and connected to the Internet so that there are no problems during the reset.