Often we need to store some files on the phone in a safe place, which may be due to the sensitivity and value of those files or to provide an area of internal storage for the phone to allow the absorption of other more important files, and despite the presence of some traditional methods, it may not be sufficient or fast Such as the methods that we will show that help transfer files from the phone to the computer quickly, and in some methods of transferring files, we may not need a USB cable to connect the phone to the computer.
We will explain several ways to help transfer files quickly, which helps those files be organized until you find what you want to transfer easily and through the methods that we will explain you can transfer files to and from the computer, as well as the phone.
1- Transfer files using AirDroid
AirDroid helps you transfer all kinds of files from the phone to the computer, whether it is on Windows, Linux or Mac devices, and it also helps you to fully control your phone through the computer without the need for root. The application can also search for the phone when it is lost and also share the screen with the computer And transfer of all types of files, whether text or audio messages or video clips.
2- Transfer files using EaseUs
EaseUs is one of the most popular programs for dealing with files, whether transferring them from the phone to the computer or vice versa, as well as storing them as a backup copy, as it is safe enough to preserve your data and You can download it from here And then install it on your computer and follow the following steps:
- Connect your Android phone to your computer in order to transfer files.
- Enable the program to recognize your Android phone.
- Enable EaseUs to scan your Android phone files to find all your phone data.
- After that, you can choose the files to be transferred from the Android phone to the computer and save them in a safe, easily accessible place on the PC.
- So you can easily transfer files from phone to computer.
See also: How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos for Android
3- Transfer files using Dr.Fone
Dr.Fone is one of the great programs that performs many tasks such as recovering deleted files and transferring files from the phone to the computer easily and it can transfer many different files such as text messages, contacts, podcasts, electronic books and other audio and video files. As well as applications, Dr.fone enables you to easily store files by making a backup copy of them and is compatible with Android systems from 2.2 to Android 10.0, and you can transfer files from the phone to the computer by following the following steps:
- Download Dr.Fone Manager from here
- Install the program on your computer and connect the phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Open the application on the computer and select “Transfer”.
- You will see several options appeared on the menu and you can choose the type of files you want to transfer, and to clarify the explanation, we will choose the images.
- All pictures on your phone will be displayed. Choose what you want to transfer from the phone to the computer by choosing any image you want to transfer to your computer and clicking on “Export”. Click on “Export to PC”.
- You can also transfer contacts, photos, music, SMS and videos in the same way.
- Now you can specify where you want to save the files on your computer.
4- Transfer files without using a USB cable
One of the easy ways to transfer files to and from computer easily is through Install Google Drive on your phone from here and on Your computer from here And you can upload files such as images and conversations to text such as WhatsApp conversations and also PDF or WORD files and other important files and applications, and you can also do all of this without installing the program on your device. You can enter through your e-mail on Google Drive And doing all this, whether by uploading or downloading files from and to the computer, as well as the phone, whether it is Android or iPhone, they are saved twice, one in cloud storage and the other on the computer.
Besides the traditional method that we all use to transfer phone files to the computer and vice versa through a USB cable, now you have 4 different ways to transfer those files and save them on the cloud storage.