You can now easily speed up old iPhones and iPads, as we know that every year Apple releases a new iOS system that new Apple devices can keep up with, but old devices show very slow in dealing with many sudden stops of applications, forcing iPhone and iPad users to change devices and this What made some countries such as France file lawsuits against Apple in which the company demands compensation for damages to users of old Apple devices, but it seems that Apple will continue in the matter, which forces us to find solutions until the renewal.
The solution may be somewhat rudimentary, but it is necessary so that we can complete the rest of the steps successfully. This is done by constantly pressing the power button until “Slide to power off” appears, then turn off your device and then start it again and after you we can We go to the other steps.
With the modern versions of iOS, this leads to an increase in graphics, but the old iPhone is no longer able to withstand that much, so you may notice some slowdowns or sudden stop applications, and in order to speed up old iPhones and iPads, the following steps must be taken:
- Go to “Settings”, then choose “General”, then choose “Accessibility.”
- First choose “Increase Contrast”
- Then choose “Reduce Transparency” and move the circle to the right so that the bar becomes green.
- This removes the transparency effects that you see on some UI elements like Control Center.
- Secondly, “Reduce Motion” and this will reduce a lot of unnecessary animations, such as parallax effect on your home screen.
See also: Solve the problem of hanging the iPhone on the Apple logo
Free up iPhone space
In order to speed up old iPhones and iPads, you can free up some space. Deleting applications that you do not use may help improve performance. There are many applications that use some elements in the background, which makes the iPhone or iPad seem slow to move from one interface or page to another, so the applications will have to be deleted. Unused or unnecessary.
And you can install an application that helps delete unnecessary files and speed up iPhone performance, such as Smart Cleaner – Clean Storage
- Go to Settings and select iPhone Storage
- Now you will notice the screen of the apps that you are using with the countdown timer consuming more and less.
- Click on the unnecessary application and choose “Delete App” or you can delete the applications as well from the Home screen.
Prevent background app updates
Applications may update their content in the background, and for example, your Facebook or Twitter feed will be updated without manually updating the application when opening the application, but it consumes a lot of the device’s performance so it must be closed and this is done by:
- Head over to Settings and choose Background App Refresh
- Either close all background updates or choose the applications you want to close.
- This option will both improve the performance of your iPhone as well as extend its battery life.
See also: Solve the problem of slow charging iPhone
Turn off Siri Suggestions
Turning off Siri Suggestions that appear when searching to move things may help speed up old iPhones and iPads through the following steps:
- Go to Settings and choose Siri & Search from the menu
- As with background app updates, you can disable the siri feature in one of the apps or choose them all.
We hope that these steps will help you speed up old iPhones and iPads so that you can find better opportunities.