If you are a user of Linux operating system devices and hope to use Android applications without slow performance or obstacles or an emulator that requires a lot of steps and some complexity, WayDroid offers you this feature along with many other advantages in it.
What is the WayDroid tool and what are its most important features?
- Linux phone and computer systems are trying to withstand and compete against market whales from Microsoft and ios systems, and the WayDroid tool gives them the opportunity to enter this competition and run Android applications on Linux without an emulator.
- It is a tool for running Android applications on Linux without an emulator of all kinds, which was originally developed from Anbox-Halium and rebuilt from it.
- WayDroid is faster and better than its predecessor because it is designed to work with more than one host that you can use on phones and computers.
- WayDroid uses the same operating system kernel as Linux, which easily connects them without having as many layers as those required by an emulator.
- Running Android applications on Linux without an emulator through WayDroid is smooth and fast and does not cause you boredom or inconvenience as it used to happen with you before.
Run Android Apps on Linux without an Emulator with WayDroid
Step 1: If you do not have curl on linux, you must download it and then open it and run this command.
sudo apt install curl وعندما يطلب أخذ الأذن منك أضغط على ال Y
Step 2: Run the following command if you have Ubuntu
export DISTRO="focal" وإذا حدث أى خطأ وتم رفض الإذن قم بتشغيل sudo su فقط ومن ثم تقدم بإتباع الأوامر .
Step Three: To download WayDroid to your GPG key on Linux Distro, execute the following command.
curl https://repo.waydro.id/waydroid.gpg > /usr/share/keyrings/waydroid.gpg
Step Four: In order to be able to add the source list to WayDroid, all you have to do is execute the following command.
echo "deb [signed-by=/usr/share/keyrings/waydroid.gpg] https://repo.waydro.id/ $DISTRO main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/waydroid.list
Step Five: In this step, all you have to do is the main Linux command in order to update the repository and packages.
sudo apt update
Step Six To be able to run Android applications on Linux without an emulator Now you have WayDroid on your device after completing the following command and then pressing Y and finally Enter to finish the rest of the process.
sudo apt install waydroid
Step Seven: After completing the download process, you must run another command to download the Android image to WayDroid, and this requires some time.
sudo waydroid init
Step 8: Before you run Android apps on Linux without an emulator and start some WayDroid services, you must execute this command below.
sudo systemctl start waydroid-container waydroid session start
The ninth step: In this last step, all you have to do is execute the following command, and then enjoy running Android applications on the Linux computer you own.