If you want to provide educational lessons on a platform such as YouTube, or you want to explain the installation of a program to your friends, or you are a game addict and you need to make a video to be uploaded to one of the platforms, of course you need to record the screen and this is no longer difficult using Windows 10 and it does not need To any paid programs so you can do this, we offer you some easy steps through which you can record your screen on Windows 10, which will ensure that your content is easy to explain.
You must first, before you start recording the screen on Windows 10, to enable the tool that will help you, which is the “Game Bar” tool, by following the following steps:
- Search for ‘Game Bar’ in the Windows search field.
- Select the “Game Bar” tool that appeared to you as in the picture below.
- You can also enable it by going to Windows 10 settings and then choosing “Gaming” in the first bar on the menu on the left. You will find “Game Bar”. Enable it by pressing the slider, which will allow you to start recording the screen.
Also note that you can control the settings for the Game Bar tool and set keyboard shortcuts that play and disable videos, screenshots, and broadcasts all through the Game Bar window from which you enabled the tool.
- After enabling the Game Bar tool to record the screen on Windows 10 and adjust the settings, you can exit the operating window and all settings will be saved.
See also: How to activate night mode in Windows 10
There are some information that you should be aware of before you record the screen using the Game Bar:
There are some applications that cannot record the screen while using them, such as the File Manager application.
The Game Bar is designed to record the screen of most applications on Windows 10, but it cannot capture your desktop.
In the event that you are capturing a window, and another window appears suddenly, that last window that appeared suddenly will not be captured.
Now let’s move on to the steps to record screen on Windows 10 through the following steps:
- Open the application or program that you want to record, then press the Windows key and G together, which will open the Game Bar settings during screen recording.
- Through the settings of the “Gamebar overlay” you will see many tools such as capture, sound and performance, in addition to a main toolbar at the top of the screen compatible with these tools, making it easy for you to add or remove them at any time as shown in the picture below. .
- To start recording screen on Windows 10, click on the record button shown in the image below.
- After clicking on start recording, a recorder will appear in the upper right corner of the page and it will show you this recording time, in addition to the pause button or microphone control.
- After completing the screen recording on Windows 10, you can press the pause button and a menu will appear to inform you that you have created the screen recording, you can click this message to go to the recording or you can go to the recording in your video file.
Watch also: How to solve the Windows 10 black screen of death issue
Other than the Game Bar tool that helps you record the screen for applications, the Power Point comes that helps you record the screen for the desktop and multiple windows and has some easy settings that help you record the screen easily through the following steps:
- Open Power Point, choose new presentation, and on the top bar, choose Insert, and then at the end of the bar on the right, choose “Screen Recording.”
- Presentation will be minimized, and the desktop or window present in the background will appear for you. You can also select the window you want to record, by clicking Select Window and drag the cursor around the area that you want to record, as shown in the image below.
- After selecting the window you want to record, press the sound to turn the sound on or off and after finishing adjusting the settings, start recording the screen on Windows 10.
- In the event that you need to pause or end the recording completely, you can choose Pause or Stop from the recording menu.
- The screen recording will be saved to the slide that you chose by right-clicking on the recording and selecting Save Media as.
Thus, you can record the screen on Windows 10 easily in more than one way, and you can also try one of the tools that help you record the screen, such as a tool ActivePresenter .