The operating system version (iOS 14) allows you to iOS 14 And (iPad OS 14) from Apple iPadOS 14, there are two ways to organize and manage SMS (text messages) in the built-in iMessage application, where you can now either pin the contact you chat with regularly at the top or filter messages according to the sender only instead of scrolling long to find The message you want.
Here’s how to organize and manage text messages in the Messages app on iPhone and iPad:
First: How can you install conversations in the texting application:
- Open the text messaging app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find a conversation or contact you chat with regularly, and once you find it you can install it in one of the following four ways:
- Press and hold the conversation, then choose (Pin) Pin from the popup menu that appears.
- Drag the conversation to the right side of the screen, then tap the Pin (install) icon.
- Drag the conversation to the top of the screen and drop it in the circle containing the phrase Drag here to pin.
- Click on the (-) symbol in the top right of the screen, then select the option (Edit Pins) Edit Pins, and press the pin icon next to any conversation you want to install, then press the option (Done).
Note: You can install any number of conversations according to your desire at the top of the application screen, and if you want to uninstall a conversation, just press and hold on it and then choose (uninstall) Unpin from the popup menu that appears.
Second: How can you filter incoming text messages according to the sender only:
You can filter your messages in the Messages app to see only those from known senders or those from unknown senders, to do so follow these steps:
- Open the (Settings) app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on the Messages option.
- Swipe down, then change the button next to Filter Unknown Senders to On.
- Open the Messages application, then click on the Filter option on the top left of the screen.
- Here you can choose (All Messages) to see all conversations, or (Known Senders) Known Senders to see conversations from only known contacts, or (Unknown senders) Unknown Senders to see conversations from anyone else.