If you intend to buy a used computer or laptop, you must know the specifications of the computer or laptop from the seller, as well as make sure of them yourself during use to make sure that you have not been deceived by any wrong information.
This comes by knowing some information related to, for example, the size of the RAM, the type of screen card, its specifications, the storage capacity of the hard drive, the type of processor and its generation, and a number of other things that help you know the capabilities of your device and what it is capable of operating.
How to know the specifications of your computer or laptop in easy ways بطرق
You may also like: Download Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit with a direct link, the latest update with steps and pictures
The laptop model helps you quickly know all the capabilities of your device from the manufacturer’s website instead of searching for each individual piece, the model saves you a lot of time.
In most laptops, you will notice the model at the bottom of the laptop, or it may be located under the battery, along with a number of other information such as the serial number and others.
Enter the website of the manufacturer of the laptop if it is Toshiba, HP, Dell, Lenovo or other companies and type the model in the search box, or you can type it in the Google search bar to easily identify all its capabilities.
Know the computer specifications
There are many ways to know all the specifications of the computer or laptop separately or all together, and we can know them as follows:
Knowing the size of the RAM and the type and generation of the processor
- Press the windows button and the i key together on the keyboard to open the settings panel.
- Choose system from the list.
- You will find a menu on the left, choose About at the end of that menu.
- You will find many information such as the processor, its type, RAM size, device model, Windows version, device identification number and other information and specifications.
Know the specifications of the graphics card / graphics processor “GPU”
The graphics processor is considered a piece that is no less important than other parts, but it is considered the most expensive, the most versatile, and it controls the ability of your device to run programs and games. We can use the RUN list to find out the specifications of any piece in the device, whether a laptop or a computer, by following the following steps:
- Press the windows button and the R key together on the keyboard.
- A command prompt will appear, RUN, type in the search field Devmgmt.msc and press Ok.
- You will be directed to a list containing the parts of your device and their full specifications. Choose the one you want to know its specifications, for example, we will choose Display Adapters to identify the graphics processor.
- Your device may contain an internal and an external graphics processor, such as this case, and it may contain only one processor in other cases, depending on what you have purchased and installed.
Knowing the specifications of the motherboard
In order to be able to fully know the specifications of the computer, you can also know some of the specifications of the MotherBoard through the following:
- In the search field in the start menu, type System Information and press Enter
- Next to BaseBoard manufacturer, you’ll find a long list of your hardware information as well as your motherboard manufacturer.
Find out the entire computer specifications from Speccy
Speccy is a program that helps you to know computer specifications and cutting temperatures easily and You can download it here .
These were the most important and easiest ways by which to know the specifications of the computer or laptop easily, as well as follow the temperature of the parts.