The Huawei P30 series was the last phone to officially come with Google Play services installed. Instead, the devices released since then came with Huawei’s own services for some of these services, and although they work perfectly, we are sure that many Android users are familiar with the likes of apps and services such as Google Play Store, Google Maps, etc. till then.
The good news is that if you are willing to set aside about 30 minutes or so, there is actually a way that you can bring back Google Play services on your phone. If you own a Honor 30 or Honor 30 Pro, keep reading to learn how to install the Google Play Store on your device.
How to install Google Play Store on Honor 30 Pro and Honor 30:
- Download and install (Chat Partner APK).
- Launch the (Chat Partner) app.
- Click (Detect Device) at the bottom of the app.
- Click (Repair Now).
- Click (Activate).
- You will now be prompted to log into your Google account, but you can skip it and close the app.
- Open your (App Drawer) and you will notice that the Google Store should be listed here.
- Launch the Google Store and log into your account as you normally would.
- You should now be able to download apps from Google Play as usual.
The Huawei P40 Pro is also considered one of the great phones, as it has good hardware, but it does not come with Google Play services either, and this is due to the sanctions imposed on Huawei.
This means that Huawei is unable to license Google services; This is why they are deleted from the phone, and as much as we would like to believe that alternative services and applications can fill this void, the general perception is that it will be a very different and negative experience, but the good news is that there are ways in which you can install Google Store on Huawei P40 Pro), but before starting the installation process, you must make a backup copy of your phone and all its files in case something goes wrong, and you will also need a USB drive and an adapter that allows you to connect it with the phone. So you can learn how to install Google Play Store on (Huawei P40 Pro) through the link Here.