So you want to know how to hide the WhatsApp profile photo from a contact without blocking it? One of the advantages of Whatsapp is that it allows you to hide your profile picture from other contacts without having to block them, which can sometimes be very useful. Do you want to know how to hide the WhatsApp profile photo from a contact without blocking it?
Read on and take note of the steps to do it correctly. WhatsApp is the default messaging application for millions of people around the world, as its features are undoubtedly very interesting.
Steps to hide the WhatsApp profile photo from a contact without blocking it
- The first thing you need to do is open the application as you normally do.
- Go to the “Settings” section and from there select “Account”.
- Choose “Privacy”, from the various options displayed, select “Profile image”.
- In this section “Profile picture” you can configure it so that only your contacts, anyone or anyone can see it. And now everyone except the people you choose.
- Choose “Contacts only” and go to the section where you have all your chats.
- Open a chat, if you haven’t already, with the person you want to prevent from seeing your profile photos. Click on their name to access “Contact Information”.
- Once inside that contact’s information, select “Edit” and at the end of everything you will see the option “Delete contact”. Choose this option, confirm that you want to delete it and that person will no longer be able to see the WhatsApp profile photo, since it will not be in your contacts.
- In this way, you have not blocked it and will be able to continue sending you messages, but will not see your profile photos.
- When you want to “revoke the punishment”, add it again and he will be able to review your photos.
As you can see, being able to hide the WhatsApp profile photo from a contact without blocking it is very simple.
More:> > How to make WhatsApp calls using Google Assistant or you could also read Spying WhatsApp is possible and these are all the ways