Linkedin allows you to easily obtain a copy of your data that you have registered on your account, and it is one of the distinctive services provided by your link. You may want to obtain this data for many reasons that you can use as a reference for information on the details of some of your old jobs in addition to Use this data to communicate with people that you want to contact again later or add that data to another site, but that data can only be obtained by using LinkedIn through the computer.
What is LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is considered to be the largest professional social networking site, unlike other social media sites, it is not for entertainment. LinkedIn relies mainly on connecting ambitious people to the job opportunities they want to obtain.
The largest global and multinational companies and small companies are also constantly searching for qualified employees by asking the job requirements and then if you are suitable you can apply.
At the beginning, LinkedIn asks you about your major and some information that you record in your account, and based on that information, LinkedIn is nominated for jobs related to your field or study, and on the field of study, you can find scholarships and many external studies.
You can communicate with many experts in your field or any other field and ask for some advice that will gain you more experience in matters related to your work, as well as you will find many words and motivational stories that can encourage you to work without boredom especially if you are looking for an opportunity Certain.
You can also use LinkedIn as an alternative to your CV, because it includes all the data that you record in the CV, and to prepare your account completely 100%, you must follow the instructions and whenever your account contains important data, you can get better opportunities.
Watch also: How to create a distinguished and professional account on Linkedin
To get a copy of your data on LinkedIn, follow these steps:
- On the top bar of the site, click on “Me” and then click on “Settings & Privacy”.
- You will be directed to the “Privacy” page, and in the long list in the bar on the left, choose how LinkedIn uses your data.
- On the other side of the same page, you will find the option to get a copy of your data on the link, “Get a copy of your data.”
- From here, you can choose the data that you want to obtain from LinkedIn, and it has been divided into data for articles, relationships, and others by letters, profile, invitations, registration and nominations.
- After that step, you will have two options so that you can get a copy of your data on LinkedIn, and the first option is to archive all your data on LinkedIn, such as your communication with people on LinkedIn, your communication and many things that have been added on LinkedIn, and in this case it will take LinkedIn takes about 24 hours to fulfill this request.
- The second option is to download data only from your account, and you can choose from that data what you want to download, such as articles, imported contacts, invitations, recommendations, communications, messages, profile, registration, and regardless of the set of data that you require like this, you can appreciate LinkedIn that your data will be ready for download within ten minutes, and LinkedIn will ask you to enter the password for your account, so enter it.
- After you select the type of data you want to obtain, click on the “Request Archive” request. You must make sure that you get the data you want and not lose any type of that data, as it will take 72 to request data again or request data New .
- After downloading the data, you can inspect it well and make sure that it contains everything you want.
Therefore, you now have a copy of your data on LinkedIn to contain your interaction on the largest professional social media platform.