With the launch of the latest update Browser Safari users can access to enable favicon; Called Apple company This feature (Favicons), it’s a small visual webpage indicator on the address bar and tab bar, allows you to see the websites open in your browser at once, as this can ultimately be very useful to avoid tampering with multiple tabs and try to keep things organized. So, let’s take a look at how to enable Favorite Icons in Apple Browser on iPhones, iPads, and Macs.
How to activate favorite icons in Safari on iPhones and iPads:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and click on Safari.
- And by scrolling a little to the bottom, you will find the option (Show icons in tabs), turn it on.
How to show bookmarks on Mac computers:
- Open the browser on your Mac, if you haven’t already, locate the Safari tab and click on it in the top left corner next to the Apple icon.
- Choose (Preferences), and a pop-up window will appear on your screen.
- Go to the (Tabs) menu and select (Show Website Icons in Tabs).
- Close the popup and continue using your browser, as the feature will be active immediately.
With the recent updates of Safari browser, many features and design elements have been added to iPhones, iPads and Mac computers, in case you have not yet upgraded your device or are not familiar with the offers, or you have any other inquiries or notes, you can see the Apple News section And the section on Safari updates on our site.
It is worth noting that Apple provided many improvements to all the applications included in the versions of the operating system (iOS 14) and (iPadOS 14), and among these applications the Safari browser, which got many features, such as: built-in translation, privacy report and other useful features Other.
Starting with the fourth beta version of (macOS Big Sur), users can access the YouTube platform in the Safari browser to watch videos in 4K resolution instead of (720p) or (1080p). However, these other options remain available with (1440p), (2K), (2160p), and (4K).
You can also check out the new features in the Apple browser in (iOS 14) and (iPadOS 14) from Here.