Samsung provides a number of medium-budget phones with distinctive technical specifications to meet the needs of users around the world targeting a large group of users who are looking for a phone at a medium price and good capabilities, and the most important of these phones is the Galaxy A32 and A32 5G with a 48-mega-pixel camera while being keen to develop The default camera app to take better photos and record high-quality videos.
But if you want to raise the quality of your camera, you can count on downloading the Google Camera app for the Pixel 5 phone, which provides users with better quality pictures and higher resolution videos, along with many other features such as slow motion photography, augmented reality stickers and many more, if you want to download Google Camera 7.3 for the Galaxy A32 and A32 5G phones, you should follow the steps below, which are explained throughout the article.
Google Camera 7.3 for Galaxy A32 and A32 5G
The Galaxy A32 and A32 5G phones come with the same camera specifications, but the only difference is that the Galaxy A32 has a 64-megapixel primary lens, while the 5G phone has a 48-megapixel lens, and both have an 8-megapixel camera with an f / f lens. 2.2, a 5 mega-pixel camera, f / 2.4 lens slot, a 2 mega pixel camera and f / 2.4 lens slot, and the two phones work with the Android 11 operating system with the One UI 3.0 interface, which brings some improvements to the camera and helps you take good pictures and videos with adequate accuracy, and the two phones take pictures Great, but the Google Camera application provides amazing shots in low-light conditions and more detailed images, where you can get pictures rich in detail and vibrant in different colors.
The Google Camera 7.3 application is one of the best alternatives to the default camera application on your phone, as it provides the user with many features such as astrophotography mode, night vision mode, slow-motion mode, support for augmented reality stickers, support for the HDR + standard.
The Google Camera 7.3 application also provides the panoramic shot feature along with many improvements to capture better quality photos, especially in low-light conditions and more detailed photos. You just have to follow the next few steps to learn how to download the Google Camera 7.3 app for the Galaxy A32 and A32 phones. 5G.
Download the Google Camera 7.3 app for Galaxy A32 and A32 5G phones
How to install Google Camera 5.200604.2138build-7.3.021.apk app
- First you need to create a new file in your internal memory unit.
- Open the file you just created and create another file named configs7.
- Download the configs file from here.
- Copy the downloaded configuration file (sam-a32.xml) into the file you created named configs7.
- Open the Google Camera app, then double-click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file, then click “restore.”
After completing the aforementioned steps, you will be able to open the application, enjoy its features, and start capturing photos and videos in high-quality resolution.
Install the Google Camera 7.3 app for the Galaxy A32 and A32 5G phones
- You can download the file from here
- Copy the file you want to download to your smartphone in internal or external storage.
- Activate the option to enable unknown sources from the settings by accessing the security settings, then additional settings, then the privacy option, then enabling the enable Unknown Sources options.
- Install the file and then open the camera application on your phone and start granting all the required permissions and then enjoy the Google Camera application on your phone as an alternative to the default camera application from Samsung.
Upon completion of all the aforementioned simple steps, you will be able to enjoy the Google Camera application, which provides you with capturing high-quality photos in low-light conditions full of details along with other features such as slow-motion photography and night vision feature, as well as the augmented reality stickers feature with support for HDR + And astrophotography mode.
How to download the Google Camera 8.1 application for Galaxy A72 and Galaxy A52 phones