Minecraft is perhaps one of the most popular games around the world, as the game currently has more than 126 million active players.
The popular game, developed by Swedish development studio Mojang, allows players to show their creativity by building and exploring a new virtual world using different types of blocks.
There are two versions of Minecraft: Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.
Minecraft Java Edition is more popular with players around the world, as it introduces new combat systems and many other features that are not available in the Bedrock edition.
Moreover, one of the best parts of the game is the ability to play across platforms, and this means that players across different platforms, such as: Windows, Mac, Android, Xbox and PlayStation, can play with each other.
So, if you are planning to play this art style game, here are all the details you need to know.
How to download Minecraft by phone:
The game is available for download via the Google Play Store and Apple App Store, but it is not a free game, and one needs to purchase it before downloading it via an Android or iOS device.
The game comes with some interesting features, including a creative mode that comes with unlimited resources, and a survival mode in which users need to craft weapons and shields to fend off mobs.
The game also supports multiplayer mode, and one can play with up to 10 friends across platforms, and here is how to download the game from Google Play Store or Apple App Store:
- Open Google Store or Apple Store Via your smartphone and search for Minecraft.
- After searching, the game appears from developer Mojang, but keep in mind that this is a paid game and it costs $ 6.99 via the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Buy the game from the store, and after making the payment successfully, click the install button.
- The game is downloaded from your smartphone, and you can open it to start exploring the Minecraft virtual world.
How to download Minecraft game via computer:
You can download Minecraft Java Edition on your desktop or laptop computer, and all you have to do is follow the following steps:
- Go to Location And click “Get Minecraft Java Edition.”
- Select the computer from the list of available platforms, as you get options to choose between Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- Select Windows if you are a Windows 10 user.
- If you select Windows, you are given two games to purchase: Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.
- You can choose according to your need, and if you are playing Minecraft for the first time, we suggest you to use Minecraft: Java Edition.
- You are asked to choose between the Starter Collection and the Master Collection, the former at $ 22.6 and the second at $ 36.9.
- Select the bundle and pay, then download and install the game from your computer.
How to download a free Minecraft trial:
If you are new to this game and want to try it first, the developers give you an option to play the trial version as well, which works for 1 hour 40 minutes or 5 days in-game.
Here’s how to download the Minecraft trial for free to your PC or laptop.
- Open the browser on your computer and head to this site.
- You see three options within the free Minecraft trial, which includes Windows, Android, and PlayStation.
- Click Windows to download the trial version.
- The website takes you to the game store, where you can click on the free trial version under the purchase option.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account using email, phone or Skype.
- Once done, the Minecraft app install launcher is downloaded via a device.
- Install the game via your device by following the on-screen instructions and start the trial version.
Topics of interest to the reader