So are you interested in how to download Instagram Reels on Android and iPhone? Instagram recently released a new Reels feature in the app which should take the place of the TikTok app recently banned in India.
These videos are the same as the ones users use to create different music and effects on the TikTok app. Here is a complete step-by-step guide to tell you how you can download Instagram Reels to your smartphone.
How to download Instagram Reels on Android
- Download the app Video Downloader for Instagram from the Google Play Store.
- Now open the Instagram app and go to the Reels you want to download.
- Touch the three-point menu button on the Reels you want to download and select Copy link
- Open the video downloader for the Instagram app and tap the button Paste to start the download.
- Once the video is downloaded, you can view it in the history section or in the Gallery app on your smartphone.
How to download Instagram Reels on iPhone
- Download InSaver for Instagram on your iPhone e start it for the first time.
- Now start the Instagram app and go to the Reel you want to download.
- Touch the three-dot menu icon and select Copy link.
- Open theInSaver app and the link will automatically be pasted to the app.
- Finally, touch Watch it and then touch options> share> save video and will be saved in the photo application.
How to do it with a screen recorder
This feature works on both Android and iOS because both operating systems now have an integrated screen recording app. All you have to do is open the Instagram app and select the Reels you want to download. While the video is playing, start the screen recorder and the video will be recorded with the short video inside.
Or you can also save Instagram Reels without downloading them so as not to occupy the storage space of your smartphone. You can watch them anytime it will be available on the Instagram app. To do this, just go to the Reels video you want to save, touch the three-point menu and select Save.
Now you can watch the video at any time simply by logging into your account. Here open the hamburger menu in the upper right and select Settings. Go to your account and then tap on the Saved page where you will see all the links of the saved videos to watch them without downloading them to your phone.
More:> > 10 apps to create beautiful Instagram stories in 2020