If you want to copy text from images, you can do so in easy ways that help you save time and effort to transfer the text in images manually. It is simple and very effective with students in copying lectures, as well as copying medical prescriptions for patients and copying texts on documents and the ability to share them With friends, there are some applications that help you with this, and you will find them below.
How to copy text from photos in easy ways
Google Photos app
You may also like: Best Student Aid Apps for All Subjects 2022
One of the best free applications that are used in cloud storage and backup of photos, in addition to the possibility of making some modifications and simple effects on it, as well as the possibility of copying text from images.
The application is available for free with all its features for Android phones, iPhones, tablets, iPads, and computers as well. All you have to do is install the application on your phone to get started.
- Download the app from the Play Store from Here For Android users, download it from Here If you are an iPhone user.
- Open the application and search for the image that you want to copy the text from, and do not forget to allow the application to backup all the photos on your phone, whether taken with the phone’s camera or that you download until they appear in the Google Photos application by clicking on the profile picture and Choose “Settings”, then choose “Backup & Sync” and at the end of the list choose Back up devices folders and choose the folders from which you want to copy photos so that they appear in the Google Photos application.
- Now find the image that contains the text you want to copy and click on that image.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will find some icons that have appeared below the image, choose “Lens” from it, as shown in the image below.
- After clicking on the lens, the application will allow you to have a number of great features, such as translating some texts if they are written in a language you do not understand, and you can perform a direct search in Google for that image to get information about it or get similar images. .
- Click on copy text from images
- It will show you two challenge points what you want to copy, you can choose one word or one line or copy the entire text and then click the copy text option in the lower left corner.
Copy Text On Screen
It is one of the wonderful applications that is used to copy text from images easily and contains a wonderful number of important features such as supporting a large number of languages around the world (more than ninety languages), including our Arabic language, and it also copies any text written on an image even if That image was originally a “screenshot”.
You can also translate the text into any language among the supported languages, and you can copy the text from social networking applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Tumblr.
- Take a screenshot of the image containing the text you want to copy.
- Open the screenshot image and share with Copy Text On Screen app.
- Select the words or lines you want to copy or translate, or select the entire text.
- The application will perform an optical character recognition (OCR) process and then you can extract the text.
Thus, you can copy text from images with ease.