You can easily connect the iPad to the TV or the display screen (projector) in several different ways so that you can share video clips, whether in family events or meetings, in addition to the fact that displaying the iPad screen on the projector or TV helps you explain anything you do on the screen to the audience.
And you can connect the iPad to the screen through the links, and in this case everything you do on the iPad appears on the screen (the projector) and it becomes a mirror of the iPad.
How to connect the iPad to the TV or projector in more than one way
Connect the iPad to the TV or projector through the cables
Before anything, the TV or display/projector must be modern so that it allows connecting a VGA cable or an HDMI cable, as the iPad has a Lightning port, and with the VGA/HDMI Adapter you can easily connect and connect between the iPad and the TV screen or display.
You must also have an HDMI cable or a VGA cable so that you can connect, and it is preferable to buy hdmi to get the high quality, as well as the sound and picture together.
You may also like: How to Hide Photos and Files on iPhone and iPad
Of course, it is preferable to use the HDMI Adapter to transmit both the audio and the image, as well as to watch the iPad screen, videos or images more clearly, and it is one of the many VGA connections that transmit the image only.
Click on the pictures below to see the prices of the two tools on Amazon, knowing that there are many prices according to the quality, manufacture, and so on.
Each of the above two tools helps display the iPad screen on your TV or projector, including applications, presentations, websites, video presentations, photos, and games in high definition. anywhere.
You may also like: Best Free and Paid iPad Apps 2021
Any of the above “Adapter” adapters can be used for both iPad and Mac and get the same quality and features.
- Connect the iPad to the adapter, whether it is HDMI or VGA, through the port on the iPad.
- Connect the HDMI or VGA cable to the TV in the outlet designated for it, and the other end connect to the iPad.
- Some adapters may contain a power outlet (socket), and some or most of them may not need this, and you can know that immediately after seeing it.
- The TV (smart TV) or projector will detect the iPad, and you can control the settings of the TV or display to control some features according to your needs.
Connect the iPad to the TV or projector through Screen Mirroring with apple tv
With a smart TV screen or modern projector, you can connect through the feature Screen Mirroring .
- Open the Wi-Fi on the iPad and go to the Control Center.
- Click on the Screen Mirroring tab
- Click on the Apple TV sign
- When finished, click stop Mirroring.
Connect iPad to TV or Projector via Airplay
You can watch videos on YouTube through the Airplay feature, through the following:
- Open the YouTube app on your iPad.
- Click on the sign AirPlay Existing on the video.
- A small menu will appear at the bottom of the screen to choose from AirPlay & Bluetooth devices.
- Click on the Apple TV to connect.
- To cancel, tap the AirPlay icon and tap the device name to get back from the Apple TV.
These were the best ways to connect the iPad to the TV or projector in more than one way.