Instagram is one of the best and most famous social networking sites at all, as the application has achieved wide spread in a short period, and Instagram allows users to add a bio to their personal account, which is visible to everyone, whether followers or non-followers, and it is good that you can change the bio font in Instagram so that it appears Beautiful and distinctive, but the problem is that Instagram does not allow you to change the bio font by default, but you must use sites or applications that allow you to do so, and here is the explanation in detail below.
Change the bios in Instagram through the site
The first way to change the bio font in Instagram is by using a website, which is the famous igfonts site, which provides you with many good features, and one of these advantages is that it provides you with a lot of different fonts that you can copy directly, and the site is very easy in Usage, and there are many other sites similar to this site, but it is considered the best among them, and here is how to use it as follows:
- First, enter Igfonts website On any browser, either through your smartphone or through your computer.
- Then write the text you want to use in the CV or you can copy and paste it into the corresponding field on the site.
- After writing the text, scroll down and you will find many different options, some of which are written in beautiful fonts, while others contain distinct emojis.
- You can also click on load more fonts at the bottom in order to see more very nice options for the text you have entered.
- If you want more customization, click on design your own font and this will take you to another page so that you can design the font so that it appears as you want.
- When you find the right font that you want to use on your Instagram account, select it and then copy it.
- Now you can change the CV in your Instagram account by logging into the or Instagram application Then go to settings and paste it in the Bio field.
Also read: How to link Instagram account to Facebook account
Change Instagram bios with the app
You can also change the bio font in Instagram by using third-party applications for fonts, and one of the best of these applications is the Fonts – Emojis application available for Android and iPhone phones, and below are links to download the application from the Play Store for Android or the App Store for iPhone, in addition to an explanation How to use the application:
- First, go to the Instagram application and then enter the profile by clicking on its tab on the bottom left on the main page of the application.
- After that, click on “Edit Profile” and then click on the CV section below.
- Now you need to change your keyboard to the fonts app you downloaded and you can do that by clicking and holding on the Globe sign.
- By doing this, all the keyboards installed on your phone will appear, select the Fonts application that you downloaded.
- Now write your desired CV, and it will appear in a different font, and you can scroll to change the font.
- After completion, click on the check mark in the top right of the application.
With this we have finished changing the bio font in Instagram and it will appear on the profile of anyone who visits your profile, whether they are followers or not, and in this topic we discussed with you igfonts and Fonts – Emojis application, but there are many other applications and sites that you can use To change the font in Instagram, you can search for more applications in the play store. It is also worth noting that the steps mentioned in this topic can be used to change the font in Instagram posts as well.