How to change the password Gmail From Mobile 2021, the Gmail account is one of the most important accounts on any mobile phone or even on a computer, because we need the address of that account when registering on all the different social media sites, as all of these sites can be linked to your Gmail account to increase privacy and security, But when you feel that there are any intruders or that the Gmail account is being hacked or stolen, we immediately change the password, and through this article we will show you in detail how to change the Gmail password from the mobile.
How to change Gmail password from mobile 2021
The Gmail account password can be changed using the mobile phone through several methods, including:
Change the Gmail password from the mobile using the browser
- At first, you have to connect to the Internet from your mobile phone, open a web browser, type the address of the Gmail web page, and click on the search lens.
- Click on your website, and then search for your go to google account, which is located at the top of the screen in blue.
- You will now see the Gmail account page with a blank field for entering your email address and password.
- Enter this data to be able to change the password afterwards.
- After opening your Gmail account, click on the security icon and wait for a while.
- Now a list will appear in front of you with several options, search for the words signing in to google which are at the bottom of the list.
- Then search for the password and click on it once.
- Before changing your password, you must type your current password, in order to confirm your identity.
- After that, you must enter the new password in the empty field that follows, and do not forget the password rules, which are the combination of lowercase and uppercase letters, symbols and numbers to increase security.
- The last step is to confirm the password change, by pressing the change password command, which is in blue.
Read here: How to use FaceTime for Android
Change Gmail password from mobile using the app
When answering the question of how to change the Gmail password from the mobile phone using the Gmail application, we will find two completely different ways, one for iPhone devices and the other for Android devices:
- At first, there must be a Gmail application on the mobile phone, and then enter it by typing the email and password.
- After that, look for the sign of the brackets with three parallel lines on the screen from the top, which indicates the menu icon and click on it.
- Now you have to find settings and tap on it once.
- After clicking on the settings, a list will appear in front of you with many options, search for the account and then manage your google account.
- After that, search for security, then click on it once, then click on the signing in to google command. A page will appear in front of you with an empty field for entering the password.
- Enter the current password for your Gmail account, then click Next.
- A page will appear in front of you with a blank field to write the new password, type it and then retype it again to confirm, then press the change password command below.
You can easily change the email password in a few easier steps than the previous steps, and to learn how to change the Gmail password from the mobile to the Android operating system, follow the following steps:
- At first you have to go to the settings of the mobile phone.
- After opening the settings menu, search for the google option and then click on it once.
- After that, search for manage your google account and click on it once.
- Then search for the security option on the screen from the top and then click on it.
- Then you have to click on signing in to google.
- After that, many options will appear in front of you, click on the password option only once.
- Then type the new current password in the field designated for it, then click on the change password command.
Read here: How to check WiFi signal strength
How to recover a Gmail account when you forget your password?
We may not only need to know how to change the Gmail password from the mobile, but we also need a way to recover the Gmail account in case we forget the password and cannot remember it, because we often encounter this problem, and in this case we can take some steps that enable us to recover The account is:
- First you have to login to your Gmail account.
- After that, click on the icon at the top right of the screen, and a menu will open with many options, click on the Gmail account control option, then search for the icon of my personal information and click on it, and then click on the password.
- At the bottom of the page you will find a phrase “forgot password” in blue, click on it and it will take you to a new page.
- After that, Google will offer you many options and ways to verify your identity, in order to secure your account. Click on the method that suits you, and these options are:
- The type of mobile phone lock, whether with a fingerprint, a password, embossed symbols, or an iris scan.
- Answer some of the questions that Google asks you, which are the questions that you previously chose during the creation of the email account as a type of account lockout.
- The process of remembering the last password you entered.
- Enter another Gmail account or a mobile phone number that you have previously entered and link your current Gmail account to it.
- Google also offers you many other methods that you can follow in case the previous methods are not suitable for you, by clicking on the word try another way, which is in blue at the bottom of the page.
In the end, if any of the above methods did not suit you, you should follow another and last solution, which is to resort to the Google support team to help you solve this problem.
Thus, we have offered in some detail the answer to the question of how to change the password of the Gmail from the mobile, so that you can solve the problem of not being able to change the password in different ways from the mobile phone with different operating systems from iPhone and Android, and do not forget after changing the password, write the new password, and keep them so as not to be forgotten afterwards.