How to change the Facebook password from the computer, the Facebook platform is known to be one of the most important global social networking platforms, if not the most important in the world. 2004 and most of us are aware of how Facebook began its activity, and with the passage of days, months and years, the development of Facebook began until the final image reached what it is now. Due to the development of methods of hacking Facebook accounts, it has become important to secure your account on it. Through our article today, we will learn how to change the Facebook password from the computer.
How to change facebook password from computer
To secure your Facebook account, one of the most important steps that help you complete the matter correctly is that the password of your Facebook account is difficult to guess, through some of the following steps you can change the account password Elvis your Facebook with ease in the following:
- We start first by opening any browser and then entering the Facebook site by typing the site address in the space provided for URLs
- We write the person’s email and current password to your Facebook account
- A small arrow appears at the top left of the screen if the language of your account is Arabic and vice versa if it is English
- We click on the small arrow, then we click on the Settings and Privacy button
- After completing the previous step, we click on the Settings button
- We click on a button on the right side of the page, which is the Security and Login button in English
- After completing the previous step, you can now go to the password section and click on “Modify.” A window will appear containing three boxes, the first for the current password, the second for the new password, and the last confirmation for the new password.
- Finally, we click on Save Changes
Read from here: How to change the password of the Wi-Fi router we from the mobile
8 steps through which you can change the Facebook password from the computer, but in the event that you encounter any problem or are unable to change the password, you can follow the next steps with pictures for more clarity in the following:
- Through any of the web browsers, you can open a new window and enter the social networking platform Facebook, and then log in to the following boxes in the image in front of you
- After completing the login process, you can now start the process of changing the Facebook password, through the arrow on the left of the screen at the top, you can click on it
- After pressing the arrow, you will now click on the Settings and Privacy button
- Then we click on the settings button as in the following image
- After completing the previous steps, Facebook will direct you to a new page, as in the picture. We press the Security and Login button.
- Now, through the options in front of you on the page, we go to the password option, then we click on Edit, a simple window appears in front of us in which three boxes appear, they are the current password, the new password and confirm the new password, through which we can change the Facebook password from the computer
Read from here: How to change the Gmail password from the mobile 2021
Thus, we have finished listing all the details of our article today on how to change the Facebook password from the computer.