If both the video calling application (Teams) and the notes application (OneNote) from Microsoft are part of your daily work routine, you can use the two in one window instead of switching between them to share notes with colleagues, by adding the application (OneNote) In the TIMES app to simplify the experience.
Once you add an app (OneNote) To the video calling app, you can add new notebooks, share content, and collaborate with colleagues in the same window in Microsoft Teams.
Here’s how to add the OneNote Notes app to the Teams app:
You can add the (OneNote) application in the video calling application easily, all you have to do is follow the following steps:
- Open the Microsoft Teams app on your computer.
- Click on the (Applications) option, then choose the (OneNote) application.
- Press the down arrow button, then select (Add to a team) or (Add to chat) Add to a chat.
- Click the search box and select the team to add the (OneNote) app.
- Click on the option (Set up a tab) at the bottom right of the screen, then choose (Create New Notebook) in the next screen.
- Enter the name of the new team notebook.
- Select the newly created notebook, then click on the Save option.
- Once you complete the previous steps, the notebook will be created in the (Teams) app and anyone in the channel will be able to see and edit its contents.
How to delete the OneNote app in Microsoft Teams:
- Open the Microsoft Teams app, then click the (Teams) option.
- Right-click on the name of the team, then select (Manage team) from the drop-down list that appears.
- Click the (Applications) tab.
- Select the (OneNote) application, then click on the “Uninstall” tab, then confirm the uninstall command again in the popup that appears.
- After completing the previous steps, the application will be uninstalled in (Microsoft Teams), and you can also right-click on the (OneNote) application icon on the right side of the screen and choose (Uninstall) to remove it directly.