Apple designed AirPods wireless earphones to integrate professionally with their devices, such as iPhone, iPad, and Mac computers, however you can pair these AirPods with a laptop or desktop running Windows 10 with ease.
How do you pair AirPods to Windows 10 computer?
Note: AirPods may lose some functionality when paired with a Windows 10 computer, as you may experience some low-quality sound that may not be as good as the quality you get when used with an iPhone or Mac computer.
But at the same time headphones (AirPodsTo be a great alternative when listening to music or making video calls on Windows 10 computer instead of using wired headphones, and to do the pairing process, follow these steps:
- Insert the earphones into its charging case, and make sure it is at least partially charged.
- Only open the headphone charging case cover and do not remove the headphones from the case.
- Press and hold the circular button on the back of the charging case for a few seconds until the light inside the case flashes white.
- Type (Bluetooth) in the search box in the taskbar at the bottom left of the screen on Windows 10 computer, then click on the window that appears to you to open the settings.
- Click on the option (Add Bluetooth or other devices) at the top of the window.
- In the pop-up window that appears, press the first option (Bluetooth) Bluetooth to add the speakers.
- Under the list of discoverable devices, choose headphones (AirPods).
- After a few seconds, you should see the confirmation screen on your computer once you have paired and connected the speakers to your Windows 10 computer.
Note: If you receive a connection error, close the headphones charging case and the Bluetooth settings window on Windows 10 computer, then repeat the previous steps.
- Once the pairing process is successful; Take the AirPods out of their charging case, put them in your ears and you will be ready to listen to music or make video calls, when you are ready to unplug them, just put the headphones back into their charging case and close the cover.
How to reconnect your AirPods to Windows 10 computer:
Your (AirPods) should automatically connect to your Windows 10 computer after a few seconds every time you remove them from the charging case. If the connection is not connected for any reason, you can easily reconnect them again, by following these steps:
- Go to the Bluetooth settings window on your Windows 10 computer.
- Scroll down to the (Audio) section, then tap the (AirPods) option.
- Click on the Connect option to reconnect the speakers to the Windows 10 computer.
- Once connected, you will hear a voice confirming the success of the connection if you wear headphones in your ears, with the phrase (Connected voice, music) appearing under the phrase (AirPods).
Note: If the connection does not occur for any reason, insert the headphones into its charging case and close the Bluetooth settings window on the computer, then repeat the steps again.
If you still have problems, repeat the same process, but in step 3, choose (Remove device) to unpair the speakers, then start the pairing process again as described in the first step earlier.