Both Apple and Google removed the famous video game (Fortnite) Fortnite from their app stores, after the developer of the game (Epic Games) introduced the direct payment feature within the application, as Google and Apple considered this to be a violation of the guidelines for their stores, although not There are still ways you can keep playing regardless of everything.
How do you keep playing Fortnite on iPhone and Android?
First: How to play Fortnite On iPhone:
If you have not installed the game (Fortnite) in your iPhone before, there is no way to play the game anymore, but if the game is already installed in your phone you can still play, as the last update of the game was Season Three, and then you can continue To play online without any problems.
And if you hope to install the game (Fortnite) through an unofficial application store on the iPhone, you will not be able to do so as Apple does not allow the installation of applications unofficially, and also if you break the protection of your phone, the game will not work in your phone, and your only choice is in This stage is to continue playing with the version of the game installed in your phone only.
Second: How to play in an Android phone:
For users who work with Android phones, the game (Fortnite) is still available to them through the (Epic Games) app store and the Samsung Galaxy Store, where you can delete the current version on your phone and install the game from one of the previous sources to get the latest updates Remember, you will not lose your game progress thanks to the (cross-save) feature in the game.
How to install Fortnite on an Android phone for the first time:
If you have a Samsung phone, the process is straightforward, all you need to do is to follow these steps:
- On your phone, go to (Samsung Galaxy Store).
- Search for the game, then click the (Download) button at the bottom.
If all you work with a non-Samsung Android phone, follow these steps:
- Go to Fortnite.com/android at Web browser On the Android phone you want to install the game on.
- Download the file (EpicGamesStore.APK), or you can also use this Link In a desktop browser, then scan the QR code with the phone’s camera to start the download.
- Wait for the EpicGamesStore.APK file to download, then press the Install notification once it is ready, or find the APK file in the Download folder on the phone and tap on it to install it.
- Confirm your desire to install apps from unknown sources if prompted, then follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Once done, open the (Epic Games) app on your phone.
- Click on the (Fortnite) game, then click on the Install option below.
- Once the game is installed in your phone, open it and then log in with your Epic account to start playing immediately.