::: Quick Note:::(please read)
* If the file download link is broken or incorrect, please go back to the previous page and post a comment so the link can be updated early enough.
* After downloading any firmware (flash file) from GSMNigeria, be sure that you have completely read and understood the flashing instructions for that particular device firmware. You can leave the page open in a different tab while you open a new tab to download the flash file.
* All stock firmware distributed by GSMNigeria are safe for your PC, tablet, and phone. If your antivirus program detects any file downloaded from here to be virus-infected, please click here to report the file to us. Do not forget to indicate the download link or link to this page.
* If there is any firmware you need and did not find it in any of our collection, contact us or post in the comments section of the previous page to bring to our notice. We will do our best to include it in our next update. Please be sure to use the search option first, to verify that the flash file does not exist on our website already
* If you download the OTA update package (update.zip firmware), be aware that it might not successfully flash on a rooted phone. On some devices, if it successfully flashes, the device will be soft-bricked. Some devices though will boot just fine after the update.