The winners of the Gamescom Awards were announced, with Bandai Namco winning six of the awards – with Elden Ring taking four – including Best Line-up. Xbox and Ubisoft trailed behind with three awards each for games like Halo Infinite and Far Cry 6.
The news arrives via GamesIdustry.biz and confirms the complete list of Gamescom Award winners, divided into 19 categories. Bandai Namco stole the show with Elden Ring, which won four awards, while Park Beyond won one, and the company itself received the award for Best Line-up.
Overall, the Japanese company won the Best Action Adventure Game, Best PlayStation Game, Best RPG, Best Line-up and Best Gamescom awards.
Xbox followed with three awards, thanks to Halo Infinite and Age of Empires IV, and Ubisoft also won three awards for Far Cry 6, Riders Republic and Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope.
Complete list of award winning games
You can see the full list of winners below:
- best ad : Saints Row (Koch Media)
- best trailer : Saints Row (Koch Media)
- Best of Gamescom : Elden Ring (Bandai Namco)
- Best Line-up : Bandai Namco
- Best action adventure game : Elden Ring (Bandai Namco)
- best action game : Far Cry 6 (Ubisoft)
- best game for family : Super Dungeon Maker (Rokaplay)
- best indie game : Lost In Random (Zoink Games / Thunderful, Electronic Arts)
- best RPG : Elden Ring (Bandai Namco)
- best simulation : Park Beyond (Bandai Namco)
- best sports game : Riders Republic (Ubisoft)
- best strategy game : Age of Empires 4 (Microsoft)
- best multiplayer game : Halo Infinite (Microsoft)
- best continuous game : Apex Legends (Electronic Arts)
- most original game : Dice Legacy (Ravenscourt)
- best Xbox game : Halo Infinite (Microsoft)
- best game of trade: Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope (Ubisoft)
- Best PlayStation Game : Elden Ring (Bandai Namco)
- Best PC game : Syberia: The World Before (Microids)