You can now download PES eFootball 2022 after changing the name to eFootball instead of Pes, which will be completely different due to the new game policy, which is to rely on free online play with many new features, as well as the errors that the developers promised to fix quickly and below you will find some features as well How to download the game for free without entering many sites and servers.
As we explained above, eFootball 2022 has been available now since September 30 this year 2021 so that Konami can release it before EA for its famous game FIFA. Below are some other details about the game.
- The game, which was priced at 50 dollars each year, and with the release of PES eFootball 2022, became free, you can download it for free from the Steam platform, and the main focus of Konami has become on the way to play and the movements of your team’s squad within the game, as well as online play, and changing the name of the game is due to politics The new one that Konami followed to the beginning of a new era and the end of the Pes era, and the game aims to reach all the global audience.
- Moving from the Fox engine to the Unreal engine to become the new future of eFootball to develop gameplay moves and address the problems that have plagued the game in recent years.
- The development of artificial intelligence inside the game, especially with the beginning of the attacks, and the attackers ran behind the defenders to create gaps and create spaces and develop offensive and defensive performance, which becomes more intelligent needs great skill so that it can compete with the computer.
- The players’ faces were not completely fine with the game’s release, and some glitches appeared that hit the game against the wall and made it get a bad rating quickly on the Steam platform.
- The focus will be on eFootball 2022, online play for free. As for offline matches and the Master League, Konami announced via the eFootball platform that it will be sold separately as additional content that you can purchase.
- A number of exclusive teams that eFootball have bought the rights to include Juventus, Lazio, Roma, Arsenal, Manchester United, Barca, Atlanta, Napoli, Bayern Munich, Sao Paulo, Corinthians, Flamengo, River Plate, Zenit and Schalke 04.
- As for the stadiums, so far there are a large number of stadiums, including the Allianz Arena, Camp Nou, Old Trafford, Allianz, Allianz Arena and, of course, the eFootball stadium.
- As for the tournaments that Konami acquired their rights to, they were as follows:
- UEFA Euro 2020
- Italian Serie A (except for AC Milan and Inter Milan)
- Italian Serie B (except for Brescia) (exclusive)
- French League 1
- French League 2
- Portuguese Liga NOS
- Turkish Super League
- Russian Premier League (exclusive)
- Dutch Eredivisie
- Belgian Pro League
- Danish Superliga
- Scottish Premiership
- Swiss Super League
- Brazilian Brasileirao Assai (except for Palmeiras) (exclusive)
- Brazilian Brasilieirao Serie B (exclusive)
- Argentine Primera Division
- Chilean Primera Division (exclusive)
- Colombian Categoría Primera A (exclusive)
- Chinese Super League
- Thai League (exclusive)
- AFC Champions League (exclusive)
You may also like: Top 5 Football Games for Android 2021
As for the specifications of the game, the minimum requirements are as follows:
|OS||windows 10 – 64bit|
|Healer||Intel Core i5-2300, / AMD FX-4350|
|Graphics||GeForce GTX 660 Ti / Radeon HD 7790|
|the network||Broadband Internet connection|
|Storage space||50 GB|
That was all that was currently available about PES eFootball 2022