Best Emulator Android For the computer for the year 2021, over the past years the idea of an emulator for desktop computers and laptops has emerged, enabling computers to simulate mobile phones so that we can use the applications and programs that we use on our phones on different computers, the types of emulators were not limited to Android devices only, but rather expanded and included IOS systems.
When you install an emulator program on your device, then you get two phones, one in your hand and the other on your computer. Through the phone emulator on your computer, you can play phone games and browse different applications on your computer. Through our article today, we will learn about the best Android emulator for PC for the year 2021.
What are the uses of Android Emulator
Before we start talking about the best Android emulator for PC for 2021, it is important to learn about the most important uses that the emulator provides us and the features that we can enjoy on our computer without the need for a mobile phone. The uses of the Android emulator are the following:
- One of the most important uses for which the emulator is downloaded is to download and install various applications and games on the computer, given that the computer has a larger screen and a clearer and wider vision and through it we can have a better experience than the phone itself.
- The second part of the uses is a type of developer use, where most developers can test the performance of some games and applications by trying them on the Android emulator before the official launch of each of them, but this does not happen with all types of emulators, there is a type dedicated to developers called Android Studio in addition to to two other types, Xamarin and Genymotion
- The third section of the uses of the Android emulator at work and the completion of various electronic projects, where the project executor is able to complete them more accurately and better through the emulator than completing them on the mobile phone, but there is a better option that can be relied on in this part more than others, whether it is the emulator or the phone The same and that method is represented by a device known as Chromebook, Chromebook is one of the types of personal computer, as it comes with a system adapted from its name, a system affiliated with Google Chrome, where it is considered its primary operating system. or not
Read from here: Here is the best English-Arabic dictionary without the net
Best Android Emulator for PC of 2021
The question formula is not supposed to be the best Android emulator for PC for 2021, but it is preferable to know which emulator will fit the capabilities of your device properly so that it does not affect your operating system through some of the following points, we will learn about some types of Android emulators and their most important details so that you can properly Choosing the most suitable Android emulator for your PC capabilities.
Simulator LD Player
Starting with the distinguished emulator supported by most computers, the emulator is characterized by being suitable for completely weak devices with poor capabilities and performance, where the emulator is concerned with being distinguished in the performance of games and applications with attention to focusing as much as possible of the power of the device for the emulator to work in the best way, and it is one of the Recommended Android Emulators.
Capabilities of the devices LD Player is running on يعمل
There are some capabilities that it is important to have on your device in order to run the emulator, including:
- Any operating system starting from Windows XP
- The processor does not have to be very efficient, it can be Intel or AMD 32 or 64
- It is important that your device supports OpenGL 2.0
- Minimum RAM size is 2 GB
- Availability of storage space on the hard disk of up to 36 GB
Read here: 4 of the best educational game apps for kids
Simulator Android Studio
As we mentioned at the beginning of our article about the uses of the Android emulator, there is a category of emulators that only application developers use in order to test applications before their official release. One of the types of emulators and the most important for developers is the Android Studio emulator, where the emulator has many features that every one needs. A developer that helps design and develop various types of applications, in addition to providing a unique experience in order to test the quality and accuracy of games and applications, but what makes the application difficult to use is its great complexity, as it needs a lot of modifications that you need in order to deliver the application to the state The ideal that suits you, so it is important that if you are a beginner and at the beginning of the way in designing and programming Android applications, it is important to start with a slightly simpler and less complex emulator
The capabilities of devices running Android Studio
The capabilities of the devices that the emulator runs on are much greater than the capabilities of the devices on which any other emulator works. Through some points, we can learn about the capabilities of the Android Studio emulator:
- Requires one of the architectural operating systems from Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Processor, it is important that your device has a second generation processor issued by Intel or greater
- RAM, it is necessary that the RAM start from 8 GB and above
- As a minimum, you must have at least 8 GB of storage space
- Screen Resolution: The minimum screen resolution for the emulator is 1280 x 800 pixels per inch
Thus, we have finished listing all the details of our article today about the best Android emulator for PC for 2021, and we were able to mention the importance and uses of the Android emulator and the two most important types of emulators and operating requirements for each of them. We hope that you will benefit and that the article will like it.