Forgetting the smartphone password or having the cell phone blocked due to excessive attempts is something that often happens to users. With that in mind, know 3 ways to unlock your iPhone ID.
What is and what is the iPhone ID?
When you choose to use an Apple device, such as an iPhone, you need to create an account on the brand’s system, called an ID.
In this account, you can store all your information, such as contacts, app store, files saved in iCloud, among others.
Creating the ID on an iPhone or other Apple product is mandatory. In other words, you can only use the brand’s products with one account.
With this, Apple is able to save important files for each user, in addition to adding extra layers of security. After all, hacking into an Apple ID account isn’t that simple.
Despite being very useful, there are situations where you might want to unlock your iPhone ID, such as when the login screen has so many tries that it ends up blocking the smartphone.
In addition, another frequent situation is forgetting the ID password, which is required to download applications, for example.
If this is happening to you, be aware that there are at least 3 ways to unlock your iPhone ID.
3 ways to unlock ID
It’s possible remove iCloud password and get back to using your Apple device with a few simple tips.
In this list, you will find methods present in the brand’s own operating system, as well as a complete solution that is ideal for situations where nothing is capable of unlocking the iPhone.
Wondershare Dr.Fone software is suitable for unlocking your iPhone ID because, in addition to being very functional, it has other interesting features.
With Wondershare Dr.Fone, you can transfer data from one phone to another, fix smartphone errors and backup files.
To use Wondershare Dr.Fone to unlock your iPhone ID, you must follow the steps below:
- Install and open Wondershare Dr.Fone on your computer. On the home screen, select the Unlock option.
- Connect your iPhone to computer with cable In Wondershare Dr.Fone, click Start.
- Power cycle your iPhone in DFU mode. Dr.Fone himself presents a demonstration on the screen of how to perform the procedure.
- The software will recognize the equipment that needs to be unlocked. Check the information and if everything is correct, select Download Download.
- Once the firmware has been downloaded, just click Unlock Now and after a few seconds your iPhone is accessible again!
Apple ID website
Another possibility among the ways to unlock your iPhone ID is using the Apple ID website.
For this, go to appleid.apple.com and follow the steps below:
- Select the “Forgot Apple ID or Password?” option.
- Enter your Apple ID on the screen and click “Forgot Apple ID?” to proceed to the next step.
- Choose the option to reset the password and click Continue. At this point, you may need to “Answer Security Questions” to be able to complete the process.
- If you don’t have replies set up, you can request to send an email or use a backup key to unlock your iPhone ID.
For Apple, it is the user’s responsibility to remember their password. However, the brand also knows that not everyone can memorize codes easily.
Thinking about it, the Apple created the iForgot portal. One thing you should know about it is that the iForgot recovery process can take a few days. Therefore, this solution is only suitable for when nothing else works.
Use the iForgot portal as follows:
- Go to iforgot.apple.com, enter your Apple ID email and click the Continue button.
- In some cases, the site will ask for the cell number linked to the ID. Then click Continue.
- iForgot will show you which Apple devices are connected to that ID, allowing you to reset the password from them. If your device doesn’t appear on the screen, click “Don’t have access to any of your devices?” and fill in the other requested data.
With smartphones increasingly present in our routine, a locked screen prevents us from performing numerous tasks.
In addition to these three ways presented, if you need extra help, be aware that there are other methods to unlock your Apple ID.
In fact, finding a solution for when your iPhone becomes inaccessible is not as complex as it sounds, it just requires patience from the user.
So, with a few minutes of effort, you’ll be able to unlock your iPhone and go back to using it normally, with all the performance that the device offers!